Monday, March 2, 2009

make face time.




soo, I went back to my old ways... I've been meaning to blog but I never get to it just like past journals. Anywaays... so February flew by... I have been immersed in my studies and hanging out w. friends and meeting new people. Life is good and I feel like I am happy. I've been thinking alot about my future plans and what I'm going to be doing w. my life exactly. I feel like sometimes I try to avoid getting things done to avoid the responsibility of it all because I might be afraid of not being good enough. I really need to let those feelings go and just dive right in and gain the confidence I need in order for me to get where every it is my future is going to take me. I dont want to be a kiss ass or really pushy but my mom apparently like to grind that idea into us that we (my siblings and I) should really push and gain connections to get where we need to be and she's right but it seems like its always "who you know and not what you know." If this entry seems alittle awkward its cuz I dont even know what I'm trying to say haha moving alongg...


so the love life is currently... STAGNANT but its cool. I'm taking time for me and learning about myself so it works out. I;ve had a couple prospects but nothing too interesting for me to actually take the time out of my day to let them get to know me. I kinda dont want to meet anyone right now... actually not kinda... I DONT. I got on this online dating site just for fun to see who would be interested and VOILA, I guess I'm quite a catch because I received alot of messages and chat invites but I hate it. I hate online dating or online chatting to meet someone because... its sooooo impersonal ya know? Like how do you even know if the person is really who they say they are. I'm an old fashioned girl when it comes to that... like the chick from He's Just Not That Into You when she says... "people dont meet people organically anymore." And she's right... online there isnt love at first sight or those instant butterflies or that spark of interest... its a screen and letters and its soo out of touch. Its time to get off the internet and actually feel people and see who they are and what they do and what theyre about the Dentyne Ice campaign focuses on people disconnecting to really connect. I love it. I'm into discovery right now and I dont want to do it online. I mean i guess it works for some people but just not for me. anyways im out for now... i'll try to blog more often :)