so my summer has been going pretty good so far. ive been kickin' it w. friends & spending quality time with myself lol. I got a job but I quit after three days. I did not want to work in retail but I managed to get something WORSE ugh. thank god thats over now I'm still on the hunt for employment which needs to happen SOON since I'm leaving in a month to go abroad and explore Europa....
switching it up...
why are there rules to dating? why cant it be that you like someone they like you back and you can get to know each other and have fun and when its time to commit then commit. this is why no one has faith in relationships. its ll the hesitations and rules that keep people back from really gettin to know someone and evolving in a relationship. like when people are like "he hasnt called me in 2 days... so when he does call me im not gonna call him back til the next day." like WTF is up. maybe he was busy or just didnt wanna talk then but if yu have been waiting for his call and YOU want to talk to HIM then fuckin' answer the phone and say wassup. people spend so much time being angry and on some back and forth shit its ridiculous!
anyway its a friends bday tonight... gonna get crunk. remember to always smile and look on the bright side!
peace&&love.