Friday, April 10, 2009

FOCUS ON ME.

I'm enjoying life right now. 2009 is good so far except for me being broke haha but I've adjusted in a good way. My spring break was relaxing and fun. I spent time with my cousin and headed back for some fun in NYC. I've had some confessions lately and people have told me their deepest feelings about me which have been interesting because I would never expect it. In some of those cases I really don't know what to make out of them because I could see a future but I'm really not in a place where I could make any love decisions rationally. One of my close friends came back from Texas and its been really nice having him back... he was def. missed and its like we didnt even skip a beat. I'm really trying to cherish the friendships that I have now because if I've made it this long w. them it must be something special or something worth holding onto. I'm aware of how important all of these relationships are in my life but I'm most careful w. the relationship I have w. myself. I'm making sure to do only what makes me happy because in this journey called life stability and truth will always come from within not from someone else.




"Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous." -Carrie Bradshaw (Sex andthe City)



peace and love.